Wednesday 4 July 2012

Sunshine!

Ever noticed the smile I get on my face when I look into your eyes?
Why do I smile?
Why do tears roll down my eyes?
Why does my heart beat ever so fast?
Because it is you who make me feel so special.
So blessed I am to be there for you.
So lucky I am to know that you will come to me.
That you will call out for me.
That you will run to me when the world is lonely.
That you will find refuge in my arms when it is dark everywhere.
That you can sleep peacefully with your head on my shoulders.
That when all roads are blocked, the one to my heart will always be open for you.
That when the world is against you, I would get to kiss your forehead and make your worries vanish.
That when you need someone to understand you, I’ll be summoned.
That when you feel like sharing a word, my ears will be blessed by your voice.
I feel proud when you say that I’m the only one to have accepted you for who you truly are.
But the reality is that you are the one who has actually understood me.
No one ever has touched me so deep, nor do I have any expectations from anyone else.
I’ll never find anyone like you.
You are like my guardian angel, looking over me at all times, happy or sad.
When you look at me, I see my world smiling at me.
When you give me that sweet smile, I see the stars shining down on me.
When you shine like the stars in glee, I feel I’ve been blessed.
When I feel blessed, I can’t hide the smile.
So every time I smile at you, just know that I love you.
And will always do.
Forever and ever.
I’m forever yours my Sunshine.
Keep shining on me.


No comments:

Post a Comment